Seeing trends from NYFW, MFW and PFW got me excited about welcoming Fall and adding these must have pieces into my wadrobe. I’m swapping my easy breezy summer items and neons for more androgynous pieces like leather shorts, baggy sweater and smoking slipper. Here are some key trend items I’m lusting for:
- Mark Lupfer baggy sweater- I can’t get enough of gym sweater and this adds a quirky element that is a comic book reference (naturally).
- Theory Leather shorts- paired with opaque tights, biker ankle boots and sweater- my new uniform
- Isabel Marant suede top- this will probably stay in forever wish list but I love the detail and stud work on this top
- J Crew purse- affordable structured bag in new favorite color-oxblood.
- Chanel nail polish- going for dark metallic hues this Fall and this nail polish fits the bill.
- Dolce Vita shoes- I love this season’s smoking slipper that are in rich velvet colors and embroidery. This pair combines 3 trends in 1 shoe! (oxblood, velvet and cap toe).
- Kate Spade stud earrings- this season I’m embracing sleek hairstyle and bold eyebrows finished off with striking stud earrings.