Whether she’s a foodie, fashion girl or a mom, these 15 gift guide ideas for ‘her’ will make them feel special this holiday season. The list includes a splurge-worthy everyday jewelry, the best cashmere brand I found, and a beautiful version of an ugly Christmas sweater.
01. High-Rise tights, Lululemon, QR357: leggings that make you look good and feel good - a real confidence booster when hitting the gym.
02. Cashmere Scarf, COS, QR 287: Cos makes really quality cashmere items that’s classic, soft, and durable.
03. Nanogram Ring, Louis Vuitton, QR 1,350: A complete splurge but Louis Vuitton surprisingly makes great timeless jewelry that’s a lot more price conscious than its other counterparts.
04. Charlotte Tilbury Advent Calendar, QR945 : Charlotte Tilbury’s best-selling products in one big present.
05. Gabrielle Chanel Perfume, Sephora, QR 383: This new perfume is guaranteed to be a hit on everyone.
06. Scuba Leather Tote, & Other Stories, QR479: A roomy leather tote that will keep your items from spilling out.
07. Acrylic Storage, Muji, QR 225: you can finally organize and display your makeup in this beautiful acrylic storage drawers.
08. X-light mini LED Light, Virgin Megastore, QR99: For selfies or taking that food photo at a restaurant at night.
09. Faux Fur Wedge Slippers, Zara Home, QR175: Feels like walking on clouds
10. Turned Wood Tabletop Planter, West Elm, QR 275: elevated any simple plant, cactus, or artificial plant with this gorgeous planter.
11. Agate Bookened, West Elm, a non-nerdy bookend that’s beautiful as a display on its own.
12. Body Crème Collection, Jo Malone, QR310: rich, luxurious body cream to hydrate winter skin.
13. Stainless Steel Travel Mug, Virgin Megastore, QR89: because no one has time to drink coffee in the morning.
14. Knit Jumper, Maje: if you’re into Christmas sweater, let this be it
15. Eataly Cookbook, Virgin Megastore, QR 179: The best of contemporary Italian cuisine in partnership with Italy.