The last installment of Clumsy Chic’s Holiday Gift Guide focuses on gifts that are under $100. Gift giving doesn’t need to be expensive; I personally love receiving small gesture gifts from people who are thoughtful and sweet. With this thinking, I summed up 9 gift ideas that will instantly make them go ‘awww, this is so cute’.
1. Garance Dore Love Style Life, $18: French blogger, illustrator, photographer and designer Garance Dore shares funny and witty stories and advice about life, love, style, and career.
2. S’well Water Bottle, $42 (available at Virgin Megastore): recyclable water bottles have been around forever but no one ever designed a sleek and functional one until now. This S’well water bottle promises to keep a beverage cold for 24 hours or hot for 12.
3. L’occitane Hand Cream Set, (available at L’occitane in Landmark, Gulf Mall, Villaggio): $54: L’occitane hand creams is a handbag staple of mine, and it should be yours too. They’re incredibly moisturizing and come in different luscious scents that are not too overpowering.
4. Artesa Slate Platter, (available at Lakeland) $30: This is a great gift for someone who likes to host. A cheese or antipasti platter is the easiest way to entertain a crowd without the hassle of cooking. A must-have for entertaining.
5. Calvin Klein Cotton Bralette and Bikini set, $48: This cotton underwear set is making a comeback. They’re a fantastic cotton underwear option, just don’t relive the 90s and show off the elastic band under your jeans.
6. LuMee iPhone Case, $67: Step up your selfie game with the led lights powered battery case. You will never have a bad photo ever again. Send to Instagram directly.
7. Sarah Chloe Pendant Necklace, $98: most initial necklace I see either look tacky or cheap. This fine chain necklace looks elegant to wear for every day of gifted to someone special.
8. Tory Burch Makeup Bag, $95 (available at Tory Burch Lagoona Mall): Tory Burch leather accessories are one of the sleekest and good-looking designs out there. It’s compact enough to store your makeup essentials for everyday use and bring with you in your travels.
9. The Mindfulness Coloring Book, $10 (available at Virgin Megastore): A coloring book for an adult that helps reduce stress and relaxes you. It sounds therapeutic and a nice way alternative activity when you’re taking a break instead of checking your Instagram.