Clumsy Chic’s Holiday Gift Guide 2015 is here!
Can you believe that we’re only one month away from Christmas? If it hadn’t donned to you yet, you’re welcome, you may now start making your list of recipients. As per CC’s annual tradition, I’m kicking off my holiday guide for the favorite ladies in your life simply because she needs to be on the top of your list.
A lot of consideration and research have been put to bring you 9 ‘can’t go wrong’ gift options that anyone from your mom or BFF would love. You have a gift option for a woman who enjoys the little luxuries in life, for the health conscious, and for the girly-girl who’s into fashion and beauty. I personally wouldn’t mind getting anyone (or all) of these items (ahem, ahem!).
I’ve linked the gift guide to their online stores that delivers to your doorstep within 3 business days (Qatar included). So without further adieu, prepare your credit cards and start your holiday shopping. If you like this gift guide, share this with your family, friends, husband, boyfriend (so they get the hint).
Be sure to check back next week for another installment of Anthony’s gift guide for men and under $100 gift guide the following week.
- White + Warren Cashmere Scarf, $298: a 100% cashmere scarf is a splurge-worthy gift but makes for a wise investment. It is useful anytime of the year, especially when traveling. It’s guaranteed to stand the test of time.
- Nutri Bullet (available at Lakeland), approx. $100: Most busy women rely on smoothies as a quick and healthy food on the go. Unlike a normal juicer or blender, NutriBullet extracts more nutrients from food and takes only a few seconds to blast.
- Furla Mini Bag (available in Furla store at Lagoona Mall), $298: Furla mini bags are classic ‘it’ bags without the hefty price point. Husbands/boyfriends can rejoice! This bag although seemingly small actually packs a punch and is easy to throw on with anything you’re wearing. It’s light and comes with all shades imaginable.
- T3 Interchangeable Styling Wand, $270: Curling irons comes in different sizes so if you want loose bouncy curls, you need to go with 1.5 inch barrel, if you want beachy curls then you’ll need 1.25 inch barrel. This interchangeable curling wand is the solution to all curling problems. I don’t know why no one came up with this invention a long time ago.
- Mindy Kaling’s Why Not Me?, $25: We all wish Mindy Kaling is part of our #girlsquad. If you enjoyed her last book (I personally did), this is another light read that contains a collection of essays discussing finding happiness in life, confidence and falling in love.
- Eberjey Gisele Pajama Set, $175: SOFTEST. PAJAMAS. EVER. This is seriously the coziest pajama I own and guarantees a blissful sleep and hugs from your partner. It’s a bit pricey but since owning a pair for 2 years, I can attest that it hasn’t lost its softness or shape after multiple washes.
- Dyptique Mini Candles (available in Dyptique store at The Pearl), $90 Everyone’s favorite candles. You will automatically be promoted to be the favorite if you gift this. The mini candles are ideal for mix and match. I actually combine and burn two scents at the same time. Dyptique is my kryptonite and I’m not alone in this one!
- Comme des Garçon Play t-shirt, $158: gifting clothes is tricky especially if you don’t know their taste or size but you can never go wrong with a striped tee. Call this an elevated striped tee because it’s Comme des Garç You earn bonus points if you can pronounce this too!
- Frends Headphones, $350: This headphone combines design and functionality with its optimum sound quality. It has cushioned white leather, and interchangeable cap system. If 2016 gets tired of rose-gold color, you can switch it up for something more on-trend.
If you have any questions, let me know in the comment section below.