Twenty more days to Christmas guys! I’m kicking off my gift guide series starting with presents for the special lady in your life. It was a fun challenge putting together 9 gift items that are well rounded and unique. These are definitely some of my personal favorites and presents that would make every girl feel special. It ranges from fashion, homeware, beauty, photography, fitness and of course- pretty paper goods. The majority of the items here can be found in Doha or can be bought in online shopping websites that ships directly to your door- no hassle! Check back next week as Anthony round up gift ideas for men (expect something comic related in the list).
Here are my Christmas Gift Guide for Her. Happy Christmas Shopping!
1. Nike Free TR Fit 3 BP $115: This Nike sneakers are both fashionable and functional. Wear them at the gym or make them your go-to shoes with your weekend outfit.
2. Byredo Parfums 1996 $175: arts, music, and travel translated into unique blends of smells packaged in 17 different fragrances.
3. RMS Beauty Raw Coconut Cream $18: Coconut Oil is all the rage in the beauty world right now and this cream was ELLE Magazine 2012 Green Star Winner.
4. Fujifilm X-M1 Camera $699: a stylish and compact DSLR camera that delivers impressive images. Great for beginners or advanced photo enthusiasts.
5. Pepe Jeans Fur Coat $323: a great coat that will complete any holiday outfit. This fur coat feels like winter wonderland.
6. Rebecca Minkoff Zodiac Necklace $78: This is a fantastic gift for your girl friend or sister that will showcase her unique personality.
7. 2014 Kate Spade Diary $36: Keep organized and stylish all year right with this ‘too pretty to write on’ 2014 weekly diary.
8. Bormioli Rocco Bodega Tumbler $23: these mini tumbler reminds me of a hidden rustic style family-run restaurant. Use these for cocktails, whiskey and even wine.
9. Braids, Buns, and Twists: Step-by-Step Tutorials for 82 Fabulous Hairstyles $12.43: 82 braid, buns and twist hair tutorials.. nuff said!