Clumsy Chic Christmas gift guide segment continues with a gift guide for her featuring a range of fashion forward gifts for the women in your life. Your mom, sister, BFF, girlfriend or wife will surely love you more after this. As you can see, I stayed away from clothes because from my experience, it’s very tricky and time consuming to find something that will suit someone’s size, taste and fit. Hot accessories and non-geeky tech gadgets are the way to go if you want to please the fashionista in your life this Christmas. Most of these items are available in Doha while the rest can be bought online and shipped directly to you.
Hope this will give you inspiration on what to give your girl this holiday season. Check back this Thursday for Anthony’s Christmas gift guide for men. If you’re looking for more gift ideas, you can check my previous gift guides here, here, here and here.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 $200: A stylish compact Polaroid camera that has up to 60mm and a built-in flash. This high performance camera produces great results and captures moments in a unique way. Drop the Instagram and go the old-fashioned way. (Fujifilm is located in Landmark mall).
- Charlotte Tilbury Makeup Set $225: Makeup artist to stars Charlotte Tilbury has created a makeup set for different looks and this ‘rock chick’ bag is inspired by non other than Kate Moss. The bag is filled with seven makeup goodies and comes with instructions on how to create the rocker look.
- Larson & Jennings Watch $330: this sleek, minimalist and timeless watch is a favorite among the fashion bloggers and fashion editors. It’s effortlessly cool and is suitable for day and night outfits.
- Aztec Beach Towel $100: this is by far the most beautiful beach towel I’ve ever seen. Take it to the beach, camping, picnic or use it as a throw at home, this beach towel will be a staple in your life. (This item is available in Shay Martian online store from Dubai).
- Fendi Bag Bug $950: The Fendi Bag Bug is the ultimate fashion statement this year and the coming years. Fendi has launched a new set of bag bugs as part of their QuTweet Holiday collection. This pink one is my personal favorite! (Fendi store is located in Villaggio mall).
- Chiara Ferragni Shoes $210: Fashion blogger Chiara Ferragni launched a shoe collection this year and was an instant hit. Her glitter flat loafers are fun and comfortable. Grab one before it runs out. (Chiara Ferragni shoes are available in Per Lei Couture store at The Pearl).
- Wool and the Gang Knit Set$150: Knit your own chunky sweater with these deliciously soft yarns. The pack comes with the basic knit set and instructions. Choose to buy or recreate your own knitwear from the website.
- How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are $17: The ultimate cool-girl Parisian Caroline De Maigret penned this cheeky and hilarious book on how to be a ‘Parisienne’: from how they dress, entertain, and how to behave (good and bad).
- Tory Burch for Fitbit $210: Who wants to wear an ugly fitness monitor? I stopped wearing my fitbit because it made me look like a sports coach (my excuse to get away from any kind of fitness). But now there’s no more excuses as Tory Burch have come up with a fitbit bracelet and necklace design that women can embrace.
Hope you like my gift guide and please drop me a line below if you have any questions.