Although it might not feel like it with this sweltering heat, but Fall season is coming up. It’s time to start preparing for it or before we know it, our skin morphs into an alligator texture. But the idea of researching fall/winter products like heavy cream automatically give us the sweats; it’s just like shopping for winter coat in the dead of summer.
But it doesn’t mean we can’t start our research on beauty looks to rock for Fall. That’s the fun part, so we’ll concentrate on that. Expect a very dramatic looks this Fall season. Vampy 90s look with dark lips dominated a la The Craft will be huge. Think wine/berry matte lips and if you dare, bust out the black lips.
Black graphic eye will also be huge for Fall and a long-lasting eyeliner is necessary to pull off this look. Metallic anything is another fun addition this season whether it’s on eyes, lips and nail.
- Charlotte Tilbury + Norman Parkinson Colour of Youth Healthy Happy Lip & Cheek Glow, $53: A good base is important for a dramatic look. This lip & cheek stain will give you a natural flush look. You can also use it alone if you’re in need of a bit of color.
- Tarte Clay Paint Liner, $24: This liner is not for the faint of heart but if you’re up for the challenge, this will become your holygrail eyeliner as it provides the perfect texture to create dramatic eyeliner looks. The cream texture ensures a seamless application and it’s really pigmented making your eyeliner really stand out.
- Dior Addict Fluid Shadow, $35: Another Dior innovation, this fluid shadow is the ideal makeup product to achieve a strong metallic look. It’s gives your eyes that enamel mirror shine without looking to glittery. It dries immediately and promises a long-lasting finish.
- Clinique Just Browsing Brush-On Styling Mousse, $16.50: This eyebrow styling mouse tints, grooms, and fills your eyebrows, all in a stroke of a brush. It’s water-resistant and long-lasting making sure that your brows are in place all day long.
- Olivia Palermo x Ciate London Smokey Suedes Eye Palette, $39: Smokey eyes will be huge this Fall and this palette will provide you a varying smokey eye look from smokey greens to deep mauve. The suede and pearly finish will give your eyes that dramatic look. This is definitely an affordable luxe product complete with ostrich leather packaging.
- Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain, $14: Vibrant red lip is another big trend in Fall makeup. This drugstore find comes in a very sleek packaging and vibrant rich colors perfect for this season. The stain has a very unique formulation, hybrid between a stain and a gloss. It’s non-sticky but doesn’t leave your lips quite dry as few stains do.
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Piaf, $21: Who else would know rock n’ roll vamp makeup other than tattoo artist Kat Von D. This Fall, Kat Von D created some dramatic lip look from purple, green and gunmetal. The Piaf shade is perfect to achieve that vampy goth look. This lipstick formula promises 10 hours of wear without drying out.
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Perfector, $55: This blur perfector is as good as it looks, it will easily become your holy grail of makeup. It is like Photoshop for the skin. The pinky balm has a powder finish that is mattifying and blurs out any imperfection. Plus, it’s so pretty!
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation, $43: a medium and full coverage liquid foundation is an improved formula than their previous HD foundation. It will cover any imperfection and but incredibly lightweight. Now, you can be Snapchat-ready all the time.
Buy them now before they fly off the shelves.